Mariah Carey And Daughter Monroe Take The Cutest Helicopter Ride Ever

Mariah Carey and daughter Monroe are beyond adorable. 


The 45-year-old shared a picture on July 6 of herself and her little girl in a helicopter flying over Jerusalem, and it's precious. 



In a chopper over Jerusalem. #beautifulmomements #latergram

A photo posted by Mariah Carey (@mariahcarey) on



The "Obsessed" singer looks so content and radiant in the shot, while Monroe looks beyond excited to be riding in the aircraft with her mom. That's the look of pure happiness right there.


The photo, which Carey tagged as a latergram, may be from her recent trip to Israel with her rumored new beau, James Packer. A source told TMZ the pair were there to meet with a spiritual leader. 


Carey and Packer were first spotted holding hands while in Italy back in June. Their relationship rumors began just five months after Carey's former husband, Nick Cannon, filed for divorce


-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










See How The ‘Game Of Thrones’ Hardhome Battle Was Created



Season 5 of "Game of Thrones" gave fans one of the most mind-blowing battle sequences of the series with Episode 8, "Hardhome."


In the battle, Kit Harington's Jon Snow fought against an army of wights (reanimated corpses) as the White Walkers arrived at the free folk settlement, Hardhome. There was an intense face-off between Jon and a Walker, lots of skull smashing, and, most shockingly, the return of the Night's King. The sequence was, overall, one of the most impressive visual spectacles on television and now a new video from visual effects company El Ranchito reveals how it was made.


The reel shows all of the CGI work and practical effects behind the roughly-20 minute sequence, which Harington previously told The Huffington Post took an entire month to shoot. The actor also told Entertainment Weekly that he shot each of his fight sequences from the battle three times, which he said was "twice as hard" as Season 4's Battle of Castle Black. If the "Hardhome" breakdown video doesn't earn "Thrones" its fourth Emmy for Outstanding Visual Effects, then nothing deserves the winged statuette this year.



To subscribe to our HuffPost Entertainment WhatsApp account:
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Save this number, 347-334-1794, in your phone’s contacts.
3. Text "POP" to that number via your WhatsApp account.
You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP" to the same number.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Harry Shearer, Voice Of Mr. Burns, Ned Flanders And Others, Rejoins ‘The Simpsons’

In the words of Homer Simpson: Woo hoo!

Actor Harry Shearer, who voices essential Simpsons characters like Monty Burns, Ned Flanders, Seymour Skinner and Kent Brockman, is returning to the show, Entertainment Weekly reports.

Fans of Shearer's Springfield alter-egos were crushed when the actor announced in May that he was leaving the show after 26 seasons.

harry shearer

Harry Shearer is back.


Simpsons executive producers Matt Groening, Al Jean and Brooks confirmed the news soon after, saying in a statement: “Harry Shearer was offered the same deal the rest of the cast accepted, and passed. The show will go on and we wish him well. Maggie took it hard.”

While the ongoing contract dispute was widely believed to be the reason for Shearer's departure, the actor tweeted that he wanted "freedom to pursue other work."

Jean told Entertainment Weekly in a subsequent interview he was confused by Shearer's tweet.

“Everybody on the show does lots of outside projects. He actually gets to record on the phone and do the [table] reads on the phone. So we’ve never kept him from doing that stuff,” Jean told Entertainment Weekly.

After the death of actress Marcia Wallace, who gave life to The Simpsons' sassy schoolteacher Edna Krabappel, producers retired the popular character. With Shearer voicing so many key characters, producers said they would look into hiring impersonators.

The Simpsons cast has previously fought over pay cuts and bumps before, the Hollywood Reporter notes.

The Simpsons 27th season airs on September 27.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Brody Jenner Calls Kourtney And Scott’s Split ‘Unfortunate’



Brody Jenner is the first family member to speak out about and confirm Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's recent split. 


On Tuesday, the 31-year-old DJ and reality-TV personality assured "Today" show co-host Hoda Kotb that both parties were doing "great" post-breakup, which seems like the wrong word entirely, since the pair reportedly split due to Disick's out-of-control substance-abuse issues and suspected infidelity


"Obviously, Scott has gone through some issues in the past," said Jenner, who was promoting his upcoming series, "Sex With Brody." "He's worked through them."


But Jenner's comments are at odds with a photo that Us Weekly published shortly after news of the couple's split broke, showing Disick "sitting closely with another mystery brunette in a drug-filled hotel room in New York City" that was reportedly taken on June 14. 


Jenner did admit that when he saw photos of Disick getting cozy with ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli while in Monaco last week, he knew there was trouble ahead. 


"Honestly, when I saw those pictures, I just went, 'Uh-oh.' I even showed my girlfriend, I just went, 'This isn't good,'" Jenner told Hotb, adding, "It's unfortunate."


Jenner is currently the only member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan to comment on the split. 



To subscribe to our HuffPost Entertainment WhatsApp account:
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Save this number, 347-334-1794, in your phone’s contacts.
3. Text "POP" to that number via your WhatsApp account.
You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP" to the same number.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Shaggy Says Reggae Music And Weed Can Stop ISIS


Singer Shaggy has a possible solution for stopping the Islamic State: reggae music and weed. 


In an interview with Miami New Times, the 46-year-old, best known for his 2000 song "It Wasn't Me," expressed his disdain for ISIS militants and the massacres the group has committed in the Middle East. He thinks they need some music and marijuana in their lives. 



If you’re able to cut a man’s head off, you’re sick. But right, music evokes emotion. So if they’re listening to Shaggy music or reggae music, they’re not going to want to cut somebody’s head off. There’re two thing[s] you want to do when you listen to reggae: You get somebody pregnant, or you’re fucking high. High people don’t want to kill nothing; they want to love. They need to bag some Jamaican weed and distribute it amongst ISIS. I guarantee there won’t be any more wars out there.



Other world leaders can take a cue, too.  


"Man, it’ll put them in a vibe. And throw some Bob Marley up in there and there’ll be peace," he concluded. "Some of these world leaders need to be stoners though, really."


Shaggy was enlisted in the Marine Corps, according to The Independent, and served in the Gulf War. As a musician, he released his first album in 1993. He now has 10 studio albums to his name and dropped his latest single, "It's Alright" with Kranium, last month. 



To subscribe to our HuffPost Entertainment WhatsApp account:
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Save this number, 347-334-1794, in your phone’s contacts.
3. Text "POP" to that number via your WhatsApp account.
You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP" to the same number.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Whoopi Goldberg Defends Bill Cosby, Says ‘He Has Not Been Proven A Rapist’


Whoopi Goldberg has voiced her continued support for Bill Cosby, explaining that he is "innocent until proven guilty." 


On Tuesday's episode of "The View," the co-host expressed her opinion by saying that she didn't want to make any judgments about the comedian because "he has not been proven a rapist." 


The Academy Award-winning actress, who jokingly referred to herself as "a former quaalude user" elaborated, “I don’t like snap judgments because I’ve had snap judgments made on me, so I’m very, very careful. Save your texts. Save your nasty comments. I don’t care.”


She continued, “I say this because this is my opinion, and in America, still, I know it’s a shock, but you are still innocent until proven guilty … He has not been proven a rapist.”


Goldberg also joked, "The '80s weren't fun for everyone." 


Co-host Raven-Symoné, who noted Cosby "gave me my first job," admitted it was hard to talk about him. 


"I don't really like to discuss [this] because he is the reason I am on this panel in the first place,” she said, adding, “You need proof, and then I will be able to give my judgment here or there.”


The episode aired just a day after newly released court documents revealed Cosby had admitted to purchasing drugs (quaaludes) and giving them to women before having sex with them. The revelation caused singer Jill Scott to withdraw her support for Cosby. 


You can watch the entire clip over at Jezebel. 



To subscribe to our HuffPost Entertainment WhatsApp account:
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Save this number, 347-334-1794, in your phone’s contacts.
3. Text "POP" to that number via your WhatsApp account.
You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP" to the same number.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Here’s When Netflix’s First Original Feature Films Will Be Released


Netflix is taking its next major step towards the cinematic arena. 


The company announced the release dates for their first set of original feature films on Tuesday. Netflix's first film to debut will be Cary Fukunaga's ("True Detective") drama "Beasts of No Nation" starring Idris Elba, which will be released worldwide on Netflix and in select U.S. theaters on Oct. 16. The film, based on Nigerian author Uzodinma Iweala's 2005 novel of the same name, will follow Agu, a child soldier separated from his family during a civil war in an African country.



Following Fukunaga's drama will be "The Ridiculous Six," the first of Adam Sandler's four films for Netflix. The comedy-western, which faced some controversy earlier this year, will star Sandler alongside Terry Crews ("Brooklyn Nine-Nine"), Jorge Garcia, Taylor Lautner, Rob Schneider, Luke Wilson and Nick Nolte, and be helmed by "The Wedding Singer" director Frank Coraci. The film will be released on Dec. 11 exclusively to Netflix subscribers.


Fans eager for the "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" sequel should clear their calendars in early 2016. While Netflix initially announced it would release the sequel, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend," this August, the film has been pushed back to early next year when it will be released globally on Netflix and theatrically in China and in IMAX theaters. Based on Wang Dulu's novel Iron Knight, Silver Vase, the movie will be directed by legendary martial arts choreographer Yuen Woo-Ping ("The Matrix," "Kill Bill"). Michelle Yeoh will reprise her role from the first film alongside new cast members Donnie Yen ("Ip Man"), Harry Shum Jr. ("Glee"), Jason Scott Lee, Roger Yuan, Eugenia Yuan and Natasha Liu Bordizzo.




After you get your Wuxia fix, Netflix will lighten things up with Judd Apatow's "Pee-wee’s Big Holiday." The film will find Paul Reubens' Pee-wee Herman meeting a mysterious stranger and taking his very first holiday. The movie premieres on Netflix in March 2016. 


There's no news yet, however, of a release date for Netflix's "War Machine" starring Brad Pitt or their documentary partnership with Leonardo DiCaprio.


 Also on HuffPost:



To subscribe to our HuffPost Entertainment WhatsApp account:
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Save this number, 347-334-1794, in your phone’s contacts.
3. Text "POP" to that number via your WhatsApp account.
You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP" to the same number.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Blake Lively Goes Brunette, Is The Latest Celeb To Try Tortoiseshell Hair

Everyone, stop what you're doing, Blake Lively has gone brunette -- or should we say, "bronde."

...Brondes have more fun #NoTypos-IKnowIThinkItsCrazyToo

A photo posted by Blake Lively (@blakelively) on








Lively is the latest celeb to try out the tortoiseshell hair trend, which combines shades of golden blondes, caramels, chestnuts and chocolates. We're not exactly sure why she decided to change hues (the last time we saw her as a brunette was back in 2011 when she dyed it for her role in "Green Lantern"), but maybe the new mama has a new project in the works?

Either way, the actress has definitely found the perfect color for summer -- it's not too light, it's not too dark, it's just right.

BRB, running to our nearest hair salon.







Follow Us On Pinterest
| Like Us On Facebook |
Follow Us On Twitter

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










‘Kyle XY’ Star Matt Dallas Marries Blue Hamilton

Matt Dallas is a married man. 


The 32-year-old "Kyle XY" star took to Instagram to confirm that he and his musician boyfriend, Blue Hamilton, tied the knot on Saturday, July 5 at an unnamed courthouse. 



Introducing Mr. & Mr. Dallas

A photo posted by matt dallas (@mattdallas) on



Dallas captioned the photo "Mr. & Mr. Dallas," while Hamilton, 35, shared the same image on his own Instagram with the line, "Mr. and Mr. Hamilton." 


Meanwhile, Hamilton also shared footage of Dallas reading some well-wishes sent to the newlyweds by fans and other supporters.  



Coffee and messages from so many amazing people like @abraham518 @GG631 . #mattandblue #lovewagon #lovewins

A video posted by Blue Hamilton (@bluehamilton) on



In 2013, Dallas came out as gay with a simple tweet revealing that he and Hamilton had gotten engaged. Later that same year, the actor told E! Online that he was in full-time wedding planning mode, and expected to wed Hamilton outside of Los Angeles. 


"For us, it's more about just having a celebration and throwing a party," he said at the time. "You're supposed to enjoy it. It's supposed to be fun."


Congrats, gentlemen! 


-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.










Kylie Jenner Announces New Website With Stunning Instagram Selfie

If you, like thousands of other people on the Internet, want to know Kylie Jenner's beauty secrets, you're in luck -- the 17-year-old is ready to dish. 


The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star announced via Instagram Monday night that she'll be launching her own website, KylieJenner.com, where she'll share her best makeup tips. 



A photo posted by King Kylie (@kyliejenner) on



The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner family captioned the photo, "can't wait to release all my beauty secrets on KylieJenner.com coming soon. Love this bright look by @makeupbyariel."  


And since one website (and an already massive social media following) isn't enough, Kylie, along with sister Kendall Jenner, also launched Kendall-Kylie.com earlier this spring. The super-secret site -- clicking to their homepage directs you to sign up for a "VIP list" -- goes along with their Kendall + Kylie Instagram account. Refinery29 notes the site seems to be a space for the sisters' to share their fashion-related endeavors. Members who sign up for the VIP list get are also the first to know when new K + K items are available. 



It's Kendall and Kylie's world. We're just living in it. 



To subscribe to our HuffPost Entertainment WhatsApp account:
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Save this number, 347-334-1794, in your phone’s contacts.
3. Text "POP" to that number via your WhatsApp account.
You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP" to the same number.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.